We are not taking any new orders for tile. We are selling off the current inventory at clearance prices with no returns accepted. The colors and shading of each tile may vary to some degree from piece to piece.
Please call 888-694-9688 to place an order or for a sample.
Double your flooring's life with our unique "flip in place" Flip Lock tiles. Reversible interlocking tiles provide exceptional value, plus the ease of quick tile replacements.
The popular hammered finish, also available in our hidden interlocking Hammer Lock tiles, combines exceptional style, easy cleanablity, and a natural sheen. Due to its traditional, jig-saw style interlocks, Flip Lock works best in single color layouts, though checkerboard multi-color layouts can add a unique look to more casual environments.
Like all our virgin rubber tiles, Flip Lock offers class 1 flammability ratings and slip resistance that exceeds ADA requirements. And since all our virgin rubber interlocking tiles require no adhesive, installation is quick, easy and less costly.
Flip Lock also provides a firm level of resilience for aerobics and floor exercises. Premium compound contains no unpleasant odor and is not a strong presence in the room.
Features and Benefits:
- “Closed cell” construction makes cleaning easier
- Superior rebound of virgin rubber enhances durability and life cycle of floor
- 100% virgin rubber tiles feature solid color throughout the full tile—not a thin “surface layer” that will eventually wear through
- Virgin rubber has none of the unpleasant odor frequently associated with recycled rubber floors
- Resistant to bacterial growth
- Latex free
- Non-skid surface
- Allows equipment to set level and firm
- Muffles noise/ deadens sound
Size: 24" x 24"
Surface: Reversible Hammered
Weight per tile: 12 lbs.
Made in USA
- High-end applications
- Interior applications
- Strength, cardio and heavy duty free weight areas, as well as aerobics and floor exercises
- Home gyms seeking the value and convenience of reversible tiles for easy repairs
Care and Cleaning:
My Gym Floor's athletic flooring compound is formulated to provide the superior performance that recycled rubber flooring cannot match. We recommend using our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser to easily remove any manufacturing residue that may be on your tiles, and to provide safe, effective cleaning to your floor. If you would like a more glossy appearance, our Rubber Floor Finish provides a high gloss sheen; however Flip Lock's natural low luster sheen typically does not require using an additional finish.